This is the official website of the National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign.
This website was originally developed by Telligen, the Medicare Quality Innovation Network - Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for
Colorado and National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign contractor, in collaboration with Quality Partners of Rhode Island (QPRI). The current website was
developed and is maintained by Telligen, under contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), an agency of the U.S.
Department of Health and Human Services. The contents presented do not necessarily reflect CMS policy.
The Campaign logo can be used by:
- Nursing homes that have registered to participate in the Campaign.
- LANE participants that are participating providers, nonprofit organizations, associations.
- Champions, with a tagline that says "Champion of."
- (State) affiliates of Founder organizations and state ombudsmen.
- Other uses will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
To obtain a copy of the logo or request use for a purpose other than
those listed above, please contact your state’s LANE.
The use of the logo does not imply that the Campaign endorses or
supports any entity. Therefore, there should be no reference (with or without
the logo) implying that the Campaign endorses or supports a provider, a LANE
member, a Champion company/organization, etc.
The National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign does not endorse products or services in any way.